Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Stray Cat Strut

So I'm not an animator by definition. I do animation at my work which tend to be fairly simplified flash animations. But still they take forever to do because I A)Never went to school for animation like...at all. and B)I'm still learning flash every day of work.

So out of a need to self-improve I've been monkeying with animation on my own time trying to see how much I can do without any training in animation.

Here's my first major outing which is still in a very rough draft. This may turn into a lot more depending on how enthused I am once cleanup is done on this scene. I may possibly extend this into several scenes strung together in what some could call a short film or what I'll call brain vomit.

Anyhow, here's my favorite lil minx, Catwoman doing what she does.

video

the file is kinda on the huge side...

2 comments:

lydia et julie (les twin) said...

wow for a person who never went to schoof for animation you are doing very well !

Jeff Campbell said...

Great job bro, this looks amazing, really great show of wieght.

bravo, lets see more!