Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Some new ladies


A little ditty I did the other night in an effort to transform Sun Wukong into a female version. The costuming is way off considering the color palette and the lacking of the tiger skin...but whatevs. It was fun designing a monkey girl.
----------------------------------------


Recent commission I did of someone's original character.
----------------------------------------


X-23. One of the few gals in comics I've never drawn. And...now I have. I like how this one turned out. Even though it's pretty plain and simple.
----------------------------------------

Oh and I'm in the market for a gig. Anyone know of anything in the mix hit me up, please.

3 comments:

Chrispy said...

Dood, this is one of the dopest pieces that i've seen this year, let alone from you, lol. I love it man, FORREEZE!

Jonboy! said...

Ahh you da Man Matty!! Lovin' the new stuff! SOLID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

William "Classic Blaque" Anderson said...

that a sick piece of work on the x23. amazing layout.