Monday, December 04, 2006

Entervoid

Some friends invited me to join their sequential battle site a long long long long long long time ago. And I joined, but never participated. But I finally got the gall to do a battle against a pal named Lysol(that's just his screen name people.) his art can be seen at http://lysol-jones.deviantart.com

This is the first page of the battle. Mind you these pages are done usually under ridiculous deadlines AND are just for fun. So take it with a grain of salt.

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

Man, this stuff is HOT! I can't wait to see your Chimp book. :)

ANX said...

Set us up good, Kelsey. Make sure I sweat when I follow up =D

chamba said...

WHOOP!!

tis bitchin'

eventhough i seen this already

heh

Mokuu said...

That promises to be a tough battle, keep us updated!