Thursday, March 16, 2006

Wizard World LA here I come

Hey all. I'm gonna be at Wizard World LA again this year. This time in Artist Alley table 1395A.

As for the art stuffs. Check out the latest...

I have a portfolio mostly together and I'm gonna be pimping that around. Also at the table there'll be a mockup of a Sketchbook that folks can place an order for by and once they're printed I'll be mailing them out. I'll also be doing sketches, commissions and T-shirt drawings.

So stop by, say hi and make me feel loved. Also going to be with me there is Shane Corn. Of course you know him. He'll be doing the same. Pimping his stuff and selling some swag. Also there will likely be the gathering of peeps afterwards to go get some drinks and as a result act like a bunch of buffoons. Woo! Fun.

Hope to see you all there.

No comments: